Thursday, July 7, 2011

LOKI'S DAUGHTERS is FREE!


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0033WSKA4
Okay, you probably know by now I'm utterly indiscriminate when it comes to giving away books. Sure I want you to buy them. But I want you to read them too, and because (if) you love them, go buy the others. So when a book is FREE, I think it's a good thing. Right now- and not for long- LOKI'S DAUGHTERS is free on Amazon Kindle, and on Smashwords.

Since last night it's already had over 6,000 downloads and is ranked #10 in the Kindle Store Free Reads. Its the #2 Historical Romance and #7 Romance Yesterday its ranking was #1626 Kindle Store, so that's a long way up. Free Reads are really a different list from the general Kindle Store list. But the value to me will actually show when the book is no longer free and will appear (I hope) on the regular lists.

But I have no idea how long it will be free. So be my guest! Go get it!

Hugs to you all!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this free read. I read this book a few months back and I loved it. I put the links to the free reads on my blog http://princessinnorway.blogspot.com/

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded it as well! And can't wait to read it!!! Thank you for posting and I wish you all the best is ranking high on those Kindle lists, dear!

    BTW, I LOVE Viking romances!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! Princess, you are truly a princess! Hope you love it, Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite Delle Jacobs books. If you like the Viking era, read this book. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this on Amazon and read it in less than 24 hours, I love the Historical Romances genre. <3
    Here is my review of it, don't have one bad word to say about it. :)
    http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2011/07/lokis-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I managed to catch it free on my brand-new Kindle. Thank you, Delle! As I started reading I was resigned to the likelihood of finding it not to my taste. Finished in one day. Okay, I was wrong, I admit it! I liked it! And the ploy of reading this free book leading to me buying others will probably work. It's certain that I will be recommending your work to others. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. James, what a wonderful thing to say! Several people have apparently fallen for that ploy and been glad they did. Try Fire Dance. A lot of guys have told me they love that book.
    My thinking is that it's short-sighted to aim at making money. My job and the job of my books is to build a steady, loyal readership. I believe if I do that, the rest of it will come.

    ReplyDelete

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.