Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Mexico blog


I've just finished the first of my pictorial blogs under The Most Beautiful Place on earth. My description of the MBPoE is simple: The one where I am, or have been. And every now and then it might be a place in the past, or one I have no hope of ever seeing. But today, that place is our March, 2006 trip to Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, and I'm featuring two of the most famous of the Mayan cities.

You can follow this link here
OR, why not take the more leisurely journey and go through the tab above where you can check out the proposed links to future posts on The Most Beautiful Place on Earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.